Applicants for this postdoctoral research fellowship must hold (or have been approved for) a doctoral degree in epidemiology, public health or a related health science discipline; and must provide proof of this at the time of application. Preference will be given to candidates who are within five years of having completing their doctoral studies at a higher education institution in South Africa or abroad and who have completed masters level course work in epidemiology and systematic reviews.
- To identify priority topics and conduct research synthesis and related research.
- Lead or co-author research publications.
- To assist with writing research proposals.
- To carry out such other duties consistent with a postdoctoral research fellowship of this nature.
- To abide by Stellenbosch University’s policies, rules and procedures for postdoctoral research fellows and codes of conduct and rules governing research results, research materials, and intellectual property.
- Applications (CV, proof of your PhD qualification, and names and email contacts of two referees) submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any queries should be made by email to email@example.com
- The closing date for the receipt of applications is 30th October 2020.
Please see the document link below for further details: